Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Week 1 Pics and Stats

5.18.08
Front
Side
Back
Stats and Measurements:
Weight: 189.0
Bodyfat %: 27
Fat weight: 51
Lean weight: 138
Neck: 14
Chest: 45.5
Biceps: 13.5
Forearms: 10.5
Hips: 42.5
Waist: 36
Thighs: 22.5
Calves: 16.5
Notes: Wahoo!! I can totally see and feel a major difference. I feel so great about the pounds lost as well as the 3 inches off my waist. I feel like that's where I've lost the most and can see the biggest difference- especially in the back picture. My confidence is great which is something I haven't felt in a long time. I feel more energized and ready to conquer this challenge and to be fit and healthy the rest of my life. I turned my 3rd cheat meal into more of a cheat meals and I snacked a little too much with handfuls here and there of Baily's snacks, but other than that I think I did awesome! Great first week- I feel like I really set a strong foundation for this challenge. Bring on week 2!

No comments: