Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 8

5.19.08
5 Goals for a successful day:
1- No goals made for the day:(
2-
3-
4-
5-
Notes: Today was great! I had a rockin' workout and ate perfectly clean- no snacking at all. I did feel pretty tired all day which is odd since I got a good night's sleep. Oh well. Besides that today was super good!

Nutrition:
1. 9A egg mixture and oatmeal, PN... 10:30A same as planned
2. 11A tropical sandwich, veggie... 12:30P same as planned with carrot sticks as veggie
3. 1P LF cottage cheese with FF yogurt... 2:30P
4. 3P CC RTD... 4:30P same as planned
5. 6P Caribbean Chicken Salad (EFL #106)... 7P same as planned
6. 8P CC RTD... 9:30P same as planned
Water- 105oz H2O
Notes: Perfecto! I felt so motivated to hit this day hard and be squeaky clean and I was. Not even a bite of anything besides what was planned. And the salad was sooo good. Robert and Baily even liked it.

Training:
LBWO
Planned Time- 7:18-8A
Actual Time- 8:35-9:15A
Quads- leg extentions highest weight 75 with super set of leg press at 180
Hamstrings- leg curls highest weight 60 with super set of lunges at 24
Calves- one legged calf raise highest weight 30 wiht super set of calf presses at 100
Abs- flutters 3 sets of 25 seconds, ball crunches 3 sets of 25 reps
Notes: Sa-weet! My calves were still sore from last week and I'm sure they're gonna be sore again. The one-legged calf raises are killer. And my abs were burning! I'm gonna feel that tomorrow and I love it. Need to concentrate on a bigger burn and better form for hamstrings. Great workout though all in all.

No comments: