Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 2

5.13.08
5 Goals for a successful day:
1- No goals made for the day:(
2-
3-
4-
5-
Notes: Today went pretty well and I'm finally getting the blog updated so now I can make goals and keep the planning updates which is important. Feeling pretty good.

Nutrition:
1. 9A egg mixture, cereal (Kellogg's All Bran Strawberry Medley with 2% milk), 1 pre-natal... 10:30A same as planned
2. 11A leftover soup... 12:30P same as planned
3. 1P apple, LF cheese... 2:30P same as planned
4. 3P CC RTD... 4:30P same as planned
5. 6P Sesame Beef Stir-fry (EFL #125)... 7P same as planned
6. 8P CC RTD... 9P same as planned
Water- 105 oz H2O
Notes: The meal times were a little off since I got off to a later start than planned but a good day. I wasn't too sure about the Sesame Beef stir-fry but I ended up really liking it and Baily and Robert did as well.

Training:
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Treadmill
Planned Time- 7:40-8A
Actual Time- 9:10-9:30A
Distance- 1.35 miles
Minutes Ran- 9
Highest Speed- 5.5
Notes: This was a nice run. I dreaded doing it but I got my booty up and went and it felt good. I really feel like my endurance it starting to kick up and I don't feel like I'm gonna die and pass out while I'm running. It's tough and really hard but I actually feel more able and strong. I do hate the way I look when I run. Gotta get better about that.

No comments: