Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 10

5.21.08
Motivational Quotes:
"The most important person to stand up to is yourself." BP
When I wake up in the morning ask myself " 'Who do I want to be today: the old me or the new me?' Your body and life are being shaped by these moment-to-moment decisions." BP

5 Goals for a successful day:
1- No snacking... success!
2- Watch at least 10 minutes of Body of Work... setback
3- Participate in new team thread on tracker... success!
4- Put new music on MP3... setback!
5- Food prep... success!
Notes: Today was clean and good. Right on and I felt very proud of myself. I need to be prepared for the rest of the week though because this time of the challenge is usually my breaking point. I will not fail!

Nutrition:
1. 9A egg mixture, oatmeal, PN... 10:30A same as planned
2. 11A CC RTD... 12:30P leftover stirfy
3. 1P leftover stirfry... 2:30P LF cottage cheese with FF yogurt
4. 3P LF cottage cheese with FF yogurt... 4:30P CC RTD
5. 6P lemon baked Tilapia, wild rice, zuchinni... 7P same as planned
6. 8P CC RTD... 9:15P same as planned
Water- 105oz H2O
Notes: Another perfectly clean day. I had a breakthrough by not eating one of my daughter's Cheetos that I really, really wanted. And I wasn't so sure if I was gonna like the fish and rice but it super good and super clean- ya can't get much healthier than that! Go me!

Training:
UBWO
Planned Time- 7:14-8A
Actual Time- 8:37-9:12A
Chest- dumbbell flies with highest weight of 40 and super set of dumbbell presses with weight of 30
Shoulders- side raises with highest weight of 24 and super set of overhead dumbbell press with weight of 20
Back- reverse grip pulldowns with highest weight of 35 and super set of wide grip pulldowns with weight of 60
Triceps- triceps pushdown with highest weight of 30 and super set of overhead extention with weight of 15
Biceps- hammer curls with highest weight of 40 and super set of standing dumbbell curls with weight of 30
Notes: I got off to a later start than planned but that's fine since the extra sleep was needed. Today was pretty good. I could go stronger on chest and possibly shoulders. I killed my back workout though which is nice since that's a tough one to usually be sore from:)

1 comment:

Dustin & Ashley said...

You are doing so well...better than what I have been! I ate DQ last night for dinner along with a small vanilla shake! What is wrong with me??? I need to get going!