Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 5

4.23.08
Motivational Quote:
"You will change how you see, not just how you look." BP
"You must give each and every workout your best effort, and then some! ... each and every workout you perform matters." BP

5 Goals for a successful day:
1- Make a list of why I'm worth taking care of...
2- Try to think like a healthy person all day...
3- Watch some of Body Of Work for motivation...
4- Review and visualize goals...
5- Enlist support from Tracker...
Notes:

Nutrition:
1. 10A egg mixture and oatmeal, 2 CLA, 1 pre-natal...
2. 12P left-over taco pasta salad, salad, 2 CLA...
3. 2P LF cottage cheese with FF yogurt...
4. 4P CC RTD...
5. 6P ** Free Meal- Friend's Birthday party, 2 CLA...
6. 8P CC RTD...
Water- oz H2O
Notes:

Training:
UBWO
Planned Time- 8:14-9A (1 min. rest in between each set except no rest in between power set and 2 min. when switching body parts)
Actual Time-

Notes:

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have a huge issue with comfort eating, you are not alone! Everytime I get upset or Brad leaves town, I turn to food. I think this stems from the fact that when I was little my mom would offer my favorite treats whenever I was down or having a rough day. Just keep your goals in mind and you'll be able to succeed, you can do it!