Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 2

4.22.08
5 Goals for a successful day:
1- Work out first thing in the morning... completed
2- Finish last touches on blog... completed
3- No food cheats...setback
4- Watch part of Body of Work... setback
5- Hit high point in HIIT... completed
Notes: First... the water is kicking in big time. I think I peed like 39 times today! I'm so sick of the toilet. Today went pretty smoothly except for me eating 2 brownie squares that my Visiting Teachers brought to me. But that's so much better than eating the whole plate ful of them that I normally would. I'm a little stressed and overwhelmed with life at the moment but I kept on track and feel good about it.

Nutrition:
1. 10A egg mixture, cereal (Kellogg's All Bran Strawberry Medley with 2% milk), 2 CLA, 1 pre-natal... same as planned
2. 12P tropical tuna sandwich, veggie, 2 CLA... same as planned with celery sticks as veggie
3. 2P fruit, LF cheese... same as planned with grapes as fruit
4. 4P CC RTD... same as planned, 5P brownie square:(
5. 6P shrimp stiry fry, 2 CLA... 6:30P same as planned, brownie square:(
6. 8P CC RTD... same as planned
Water- 125 oz H2O
Notes: I felt really good and satisfied up until around 5P. My sweet Visiting Teachers brought over brownies which was a nice gesture but major temptation for me- I love brownies. However I was determined to not let it set me back and even though I said I wouldn't have any I only had 2 small squares. Usually I would seriously eat the whole plate by myself so that's a success! And I made up my own recipe for the shrimp stir fry and it was sooo good. I love shrimp! I kept taking little bites of rice though after I was done with my meal which was probably not the best. But all things considered today was a great food day for me!

Training:
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Treadmill
Planned Time- 8:40-9A
Actual Time- 8:45-9:05A
Distance- 1.27 miles
Minutes Ran- 9
Highest Speed- 5.0
Notes: So I really think the 2 miles I walked for a couple of days last week helped me out so much. Usually the first day of running when I start this challenge kills me. But I felt really good this time. I felt disgusting and a lot less confident when I saw myself in the mirror today as I worked out but that was good motivation to get my butt moving. It felt really great when I was done.

No comments: