Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 2 2/6- 12

WHAT I ATE:
M- m1 8:30am- 2 EW, 1 WE scrambled; 1/2 cup oatmeal cooked with 1TB each of splenda and crunchy pb
m2 11am- RTD; apple
m3 1pm- tropical tuna sandwich on WW (tuna, mustard, cinnamon, crushed pinapple, sweet relish); 3 celery stalks
m4 4:45pm- 1 cup LF CC mixed with 1 FF raspberry yogurt
m5 7pm- @ 1 1/2 cups brown rice; Santa Fe chicken (lime grilled chicken topped with green chilies, salsa and LF sharp cheddar cheese) over baked corn tortilla strips; 1 Dove dark chocolate heart:)
96oz h2o

Tu- m1 8am- RTD; banana
m2 9:30am- 2 EW, 1 WE scrambled on 2 pieces WW toast with 2 oz LF sharp cheddar cheese
m3 12:45pm- grilled lime chicken topped with salsa; baked tortilla strips with salsa
m4 4pm- 1 LF string cheese; @1 cup fresh strawberries
m5 6:45pm- 1/2 size apple pecan chicken salad from Wendy's; handful french fries
96oz h2o

W- m1 8:45am- 1/3 cup oatmeal mixed with 1 cup FF plain Greek yogurt and 1 1\2TB crunchy pb and Splenda
m2 11am- RTD; cutie orange
m3 1pm- tropical tuna sandich on WW; 1 cup baby carrots
m4 4:15pm- RTD; banana
m5 7pm- fresco steak soft taco and @1/4 fresco chicken soft taco from Taco Bell
96oz h2o

Th- m1 9am- 1 cup special k cereal w/ 1% milk; 1 cup 1 % milk w/ @1TB Nesquick; 2 sliced cooked lean ham
m2 11am- slim fast protein shake; 1 cup green grapes
m3 1:15pm- santa fe chicken wrap (grilled santa fe chicken with 1oz LF sharp cheddar cheese & 1/2 cup salsa on multigrain tortilla); 1 cup raw cauliflower
m4 4pm- 1 cup FF plain Greek yogurt with 1 cup fresh raspberries & splenda
m5 6:45pm- *Free Meal 1- chips & salsa, cheese enchilada, 1 beef flauta with guacamole, rice & refried beans, few french fries, 1/2 grilled cheese
96oz h2o

F- m1 8am- 1/2 huge pear; slim fast protein shake
m2 9:30am- 1/3 cup oatmeal with 1TB nutella; 2 EW, 1 WE scrambled
m3 12:45pm- turkey sandwich on 2 slices WW toast with 1 slice LF provolone & 1/2 avacado; 1/2 fresh cucumber
m4 4:15pm- 7 LF triscuits w/2 LC (laughing cow) LT (light) garlic & herb wedges of cheese; 2 boiled EW; @3/4 cup fresh pineapple
m5 @7pm- *Free Meal 2- buttered popcorn; peanut M&M's
96oz h20

Sa- m1 9:30am- veggie omelette (3 EW, 1 WE, 1 slice lean ham, 1/2 bell pepper, green onions 2oz LF sharp cheddar cheese); @1 cup fresh pineapple
m2 11:30am- slimfast protein shake; @1/2 apple
m3 2pm- grilled chicken salad from BK
m4 4:15pm- RTD; 1 cup green grapes
m5- Off the bandwagon:(
48oz h20

Su- Off the bandwagon


HOW I MOVED:
M- 9:15-9:55am LBWO- quads- seated machine leg press, db squats; hamstrings- db lunges, SL bb dead lift; calfs- machine calf extention, one legged db raise; abs- leg ups 3 x 10, crunches 3 x 25, alternating one leg ups 3 x 10, standing oblique twist with 8 lb medicine ball 3 x 15
10:30-11am- wii Just Dance on "Just Sweat" mode

Tu- 6:35-7am HIIT on treadmill (23 minutes)- 1.34 miles, 6 min total running, 3.0 incline, HS 5.5

W- 9:50-10:30pm UBWO- chest- db press, db flyes; shoulders- db press db lat raises; back- wg lat pull downs, cg pull downs; triceps- rope press down, chair dip x 12; biceps- concentrated db curls, hammer curls

Th- 8:45-9:05pm HIIT on treadmill (23 minutes)- 1.39 miles, 7 min. total running, 3.0 incline, HS 5.3
9:40-10:10pm 30min of Zumba on wii

F- 6:20-6:55am LBWO- quads- leg extention, db squat; hamstrings- db lunges, db SL dead lift; calfs- machine extention, onelegged db calf raise; abs- leg ups 3 x 10, crunches 3 x 25, alt SL  leg ups 3 x 10, standing oblique twist w/ 9lb medicine ball 3 x 15
4:30-5pm 30 min. Zumba on wii


HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT ALL:
This week was about a 7 out of 10 I'd say.  Definitely not as good as last week.
I jumped the gun and got my reward a day early confident that I would finish strong and earn it.  Unfortunately that wasn't the case.  So now WHEN I get a clean 6 day week next week this will have to be my reward and I won't get a new one.  Oh well.  Anyway, I snacked way too much on little things here and there and then all the eating out this week killed me.  I was proud of myself for eating a salad most of the time at the fast food restaurants but I could have 86ed the eating a few fries here and there.  As far as Saturday goes that was just a hard day.  There really was absolutely no time to work out since we spent all day getting a new van and going to the temple which is a huge priority over working out for me. And since that took a huge chunk of time it was so late by the time we got home I originally decided to just not eat at all because I thought it would be too bad to eat that late.  Well I should have just eaten something healthy because I ended up being so hungry I binged.  I felt disgusting and disgusted with myself afterward.  I woke up determined to eat healthy on Sunday to make up for the binge but the I gave into the Krispy Kremes calling my name and it all went downhill from there.  So to learn from this I am going to try to just stick with the one free day a week instead of having the option of 1 free day or 2 free meals a week- at least for the remainder of this BFL program.  And also, I am going to stock up on some Kashi frozen meals to have as back ups on nights I can't cook and my family gets fast food.  I was totally bummed that I only lost 1.2lbs overall this week (especially because my midweek weigh-in was 2.2lbs!) but I'm glad I still had a lost and I'm totally motivated to have a great, clean eating week next week.  I am proud that I had 3 days where I did at least 30 min. extra cardio this week.  I LOVE Zumba and think that will be easy to stick to.  Next week get ready 'cause I'm gonna rock you!!


ENDING WEIGHT:
214.8
1.2lb loss
7.8lbs lost overall


GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK:
1. no snacking!
2. workouts first thing in the morning
3. no free meals- only free day on Sunday
4. 5 days of at least 30 min. extra cardio
5. increase running time to 9 min. total running

No comments: