Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things that help...

As I was watching Biggest Loser while I ate lunch today I said to my self: "self- you should share on your fitness blog some things that really help you out in the fitness area of life."  So here are just a few things I adore that help me out in my fitness area of life:

The Enell sports bra.  It is VITAL to me working out.  It is seriously the difference to me LOATHING working out to LOVING working out.  I cannot even tell you how much confidence and ease a good support to the girls is.  It's pricey but I think I would honestly pay more, it is that good.


I love veggies but I am not a huge salad fan.  I love fresh veggies the most- just raw or in a sandwich.  Being that I have to eat about 97, 364 servings of veggies a day, not liking salad makes it kind of difficult.  So here's a secret I use to make sure to get my servings of veggies I need each day.  Are you ready?  Come closer.  Okay.  Salsa.  That's right.  Salsa.  I buy a bulk size and I go through that baby in like 2 weeks.  I LOVE salsa.  I put it on eggs, on chicken, on a baked potato- you name it.  (If you add cheese, I'm in heaven- but that's completely beside the point).  So there you go... not only is salsa DEE-LICIOUS!, but it's also healthy and serves as a serving of veggies:)  You're welcome.

Next, I've mentioned it previously but I just have to mention it again because it's such a strong motivator to me.  Netflix now has all the episodes of Biggest Loser on it.  Whenever I have downtime, which is about 32 minutes a day if I'm lucky, I like to turn on an episode and watch people sweat, see their ups and downs and I'm instantly motivated to become a Biggest Loser myself.  It's so convenient and so worth the $8 a month to not have to deal with all those damn commercials!  What did people do before technology?


And last but certainly not least, my beloved ipod. I mean seriously... I honestly don't know how people can handle working out without one.  The few times that I've had to go without because my husband didn't charge it up where HELL!  It's so motivating to me and it just adds another layer of happiness to exercise for me.

So there you have it.  A few of my tricks and tools I adore in the fitness realm.  What do you adore and can't live without in the exercise world?

No comments: